Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

SOMETHING HAPPEND TO MY HEART

Even though I tell it not to go
Even though I tell it to stop
My heart keeps going towards you
It doesn't wear out , it doesn't decrease
Why is my love like this?

One by one , I count and count the memories
My heart can't rest for even a moment
It'll just become baggage that becomes hard to control
Why can't I even throw them away?

Really , my heart must have done something somehow
It must have become a fool that's blind from love
Just one place , everyday one place
Looking at the sad light that is you

Even the tears glands must be broken
My tears won't stop
Only you , I love only you
Can't you just tell me?

Even  if I hold out my hands , no matter how much I call out
You're always far from me
It'll be a love that becomes painful scars
Why can't i erase it?

I try to comfort myself with the lie that I'm happy if you just smile
Because the place you're going towards is not me
The lonely tears flow

Really , my heart must have done something somehow
I must have gone crazy over this hard love
Can't have you , can't forget you
Waiting for you day by day

I must have gotten ill from missing you so much
From loving you too much
Just one thing.. your heart , that one thing
Can't you just share it with me?
Can't you love me?

P/S : There is only one happiness in life , To be love and be loved

No comments:

Post a Comment