Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

BE CAUSE I'M STUPID

I'm really , very foolish ,
I know of no one other than you ,
You're looking at someone else ,
Yet you have no idea of my feelings like this ,

I won't be in your days ,
I won't be in the memories either , However
Only you , i looked only at you ,
And the tears keep coming ,

As i watch you walking past ,
I'm still happy ,
Even yet you still don't know my heart ,
I should stop this and go ,

I relly want to see the day ,
I'm withstanding the pain each day ,
" I love you " is playing on my lips ,
Alone once again , crying for you
Alone once again , missing for you

 Baby i love you , I'm waiting for you

I won't be in your days ,
I won't remembered either , However
Only you , I looked only at you ,

I'm making memories alone ,
Loving you is like having a beautiful wound ,
I look at your pretty smile also ,
But i cannot laugh with you.

I'm thinking about you so much everyday ,
My heart is hurting in all these sad days ,
" I want to see you " is playing on my lips ,
Alone once again , crying for you ,
Alone once again, missing at you

Baby i love you I' m waiting for you

Bye bye never say goodbye ,
Even though i cannot hold you like this ,
I need you , I cannot say anything more , i want you
I keep hoping too , I'll keep hoping....

Baby i love you I'm waiting for you..

"My thoughts are bad , Because i'm stupid"

No comments:

Post a Comment